Origines Sacrae, or a Rational Account of the Grounds of the Christian Faith, as to the Truth and Divine Authority of the Scriptures and the Matters therein Contained
by Stillingfleet, Edward
- very good
- Very Good
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Origines Sacrae, or a Rational Account of the Grounds of the Christian Faith, as to the Truth and Divine Authority of the Scriptures and the Matters therein Contained
- Stillingfleet, Edward
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Printed by R[obert] W[hite] for Henry Mortlock
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Anglican apologetics 17th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...