Poems Here at Home: Limited and Signed First Edition
by James Whitcomb Riley
- Very Good+
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hatfield Books and Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Poems Here at Home
- James Whitcomb Riley
- E. W. Kemble
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity Available
- Limited and Signed First Edition
- The Century Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- poets and poetry; Rare and Valuable; Signed and/or Dedicated;
Terms of Sale
Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
At Hatfield Books and Memorabilia, we take unusual care describing each book and its detailed condition. We do this so you, the customer, knows what you are getting for your hard earned money! If you are not satisfied with what you receive, wrap it back up and return it within 30 days of receipt, and we will promptly reimburse your PayPal account the full price paid plus the original shipping costs (if any).
About the Seller
About Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...