Sears' Pictorial Magazine 1846
by Sears, Robert, Ed
- Very Good Minus/No Jacket
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Sears' Pictorial Magazine 1846
- Sears, Robert, Ed
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good Minus
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- SEARS PICTORIAL MAGAZINE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary & Modern First Editions;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
This Book’s Categories
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year