Seven Pillars Of Wisdom, A Triumph
by Lawrence, T.E
- Good/No DJ Included
Salem, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
T.E. Lawrence. SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM, A TRIUMPH. AUTOBIOGRAPHY. Privately Printed, 1926. First Published for general circulation 1935. First American Edition. States MCMXXXVI on the title page. Doubleday, Doran & Company, Inc. Garden City, NY. GOOD CONDITION/ NO DUST JACKET IS INCLUDED. 672 pages, indexed. Beige buckram boards. Spine has darkened a bit. 6 7/8 X 9 ½.
Extended Description and Notes
T.E. Lawrence. SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM, A TRIUMPH. AUTOBIOGRAPHY. Privately Printed, 1926. First Published for general circulation 1935. First American Edition. States MCMXXXVI on the title page.
Seven Pillars of Wisdom is the autobiographical account of the experiences of British soldier T. E. Lawrence ("Lawrence of Arabia"), while serving as a liaison officer with rebel forces during the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Turks of 1916 to 1918.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Mary Riversong Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Seven Pillars Of Wisdom, A Triumph
- Lawrence, T.E
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No DJ Included
- Quantity Available
- First American Edition
- Doubleday, Doran
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 6 7/8 X 9 1/2
- Lawrence of Arabia, Turkey, Cavalry, Arabia, Books Into Film, Cinema, Motion Picture History, Ottoman Empire, Victorian Era
- Bookseller catalogs
- For Sale; Books Into Film; Autobiography; Performing Arts; Anglophilia; Archaeology; Transportation; Victorian Literature; Social Sciences; Anthropology; Military History; History Of Asia; History of Europe; Movies; Weaponry; Nonfiction; Memoirs; European History; War; Political Science; Teaching; History of England; Fashion and Costumery; Travel and Exploration; British History; Hunting and Fire Arms; 20th Century Literature; World War I; True Adventure; Film History; History;
Terms of Sale
Mary Riversong Books
About the Seller
About Mary Riversong Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...