by BARNEY, Tina and Tina HOWE
- Spine faded as often with this book, a few scuffs to cloth, some minor soiling to slipcase
Ardsley, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- BARNEY, Tina and Tina HOWE
- Book Condition
- Used - Spine faded as often with this book, a few scuffs to cloth, some minor soiling to slipcase
- Quantity Available
- The Library Fellows at the Whitney Museum of American Art [by Michael and Winifred Bixler Press and Letter Foundry]
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- PHOTOGRAPHY; Artist's Books;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...