A TREATISE ON THE CULTURE OF THE VINE
by SPEECHLY WILLIAM:
- See description
BAKEWELL, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Hawkridge Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.