Troubles and Martyrdom of the Rev. George Marsh, Protestant Martyr, of the Parish of Dean, Near Bolton, Lancashire, Who Suffered Martyrdom April 24, A.D. 1555; His Letters, and an Introduction
by Hewlett, Alfred
- See description
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burton Lysecki Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Troubles and Martyrdom of the Rev. George Marsh, Protestant Martyr, of the Parish of Dean, Near Bolton, Lancashire, Who Suffered Martyrdom April 24, A.D. 1555; His Letters, and an Introduction
- Hewlett, Alfred
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Hamilton, Adams, & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Religion, English Reformation, Martyrs
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burton Lysecki Books, ABAC/ILAB
Prices net to all in USD. We use Brodart dust jacket protectors. Our records are updated daily. We pack well and ship promptly. . Return your book for a full refund if not as described. More questions? Call us!
About the Seller
About Burton Lysecki Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...