Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Bonanza Books. Fine copy in fine dust jacket. 1966. reprint. hardcover. 4to, 152 pp. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Abacus Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Early American Herb Recipes
- Brown, Alice Cooke
- Book condition
- Used - Fine copy in fine dust jacket
- Bonanza Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Food & Wine; Food & Wine; Food & Drink;
Terms of Sale
All books subject to prior sale; returnable for any reason within 7 days; Payment by check, credit card (MC, VISA, AMEX) or Paypal. Shipping by USPS media mail is $3.50 for the first book & $1 for each additional; international orders, FedEx or priority mail are extra and will be quoted upon request.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Pittsford, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Abacus Bookshop
General used, out-of-print & rare books with many books on the fine arts, scholarly subjects, poetry & literary fiction, science & medicine, music, food & drink, illustrated books, etc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]