An Account of Various Experiments for the Production of New and Desirable Grapes, and a Description of Forty Varieties Obtained by Hybridization
by Haskell, George
- Very Good; Wraps toned and soiled, longitudinal crease, edges chipped.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- An Account of Various Experiments for the Production of New and Desirable Grapes, and a Description of Forty Varieties Obtained by Hybridization
- Haskell, George
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good; Wraps toned and soiled, longitudinal crease, edges chipped.
- Quantity available
- Self Published
- Place of Publication
- Ipswich, MA
- Date published
- Grapes, Grape Growing, HORTICULTURE, Viticulture
- Bookseller catalogs
- Cooking and Gastronomy; Botany and Gardening;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.