The King's Grace 1910-1935
by Buchan, John (Also writes as Lord Tweedsmuir)
- See description
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burton Lysecki Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The King's Grace 1910-1935
- Buchan, John (Also writes as Lord Tweedsmuir)
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Hodder & Stoughton
- Place of Publication
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burton Lysecki Books, ABAC/ILAB
Prices net to all in USD. We use Brodart dust jacket protectors. Our records are updated daily. We pack well and ship promptly. . Return your book for a full refund if not as described. More questions? Call us!
About the Seller
About Burton Lysecki Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...